POWERbreathe® Electronic K2
The POWERbreathe® K-Series uses electronic variable threshold resistance training to provide a tapered load that will match the contraction curve of your own breathing muscles throughout your entire breath. This enables you to complete a full breath and muscular contraction at the most optimal resistance for you. In other words, the K-Series does everything for you, so there is no guesswork as to where you should start. It guides you. It is your coach.
Your age, weight, height and gender when entered into your K-Series device help to build up your personal profile. The K series uses this data to estimate your predicted inspiratory muscle strength, the calculation for which is based upon scientific research that investigated the force-velocity characteristics of the inspiratory muscles.
LSI-K2: Intermediate Model.
Choose POWERbreathe K2: For inspiratory muscle training (IMT) and testing
- Auto-optimizing IMT - automatically adapts to your training requirements
- Training Intensity - can be set to ‘auto’ or ‘manual’ for increasing/decreasing load intensity (cmH2O)
- Training Guidance - guides you to breathe at an appropriate rate
- Training Results - scroll between results for Load, Power and Volume
- Single Breath Test - measures inspiratory muscle strength, peak inspiratory flow rate and inhaled volume in a single breath
- Training Index - displays the percentage effectiveness and effectiveness rating (Poor - Excellent) of your breathing training session based upon the work you achieved.
This item is (NON-returnable if package is opened).