POWERbreathe® Electronic K4
The POWERbreathe® K-Series uses electronic variable threshold resistance training to provide a tapered load that will match the contraction curve of your own breathing muscles throughout your entire breath. This enables you to complete a full breath and muscular contraction at the most optimal resistance for you. In other words, the K-Series does everything for you, so there is no guesswork as to where you should start. It guides you. It is your coach.
Your age, weight, height and gender when entered into your K-Series device help to build up your personal profile. The K series uses this data to estimate your predicted inspiratory muscle strength, the calculation for which is based upon scientific research that investigated the force-velocity characteristics of the inspiratory muscles.
LSI-K4: Live Feedback Software Model.
Choose POWERbreathe® K4:
For inspiratory muscle training (IMT), testing, warm-up, cool-down, graphical results and Breathe-Link Live Feedback Software
For a max of 10 user/client profiles - 1200 stored sessions per user
- Auto-optimizing IMT - automatically adapts to your training requirements
- Training Intensity - can be set to ‘auto’ or ‘manual’ for increasing/decreasing load intensity (cmH2O)
- Training Guidance - guides you to breathe at an appropriate rate
- Training Results - scroll between results for Load, Power and Volume
- Single Breath Test - measures inspiratory muscle strength, peak inspiratory flow rate and inhaled volume in a single breath
- Warm-up & Cool-down - automatically sets the optimal resistance for inspiratory muscle warm-up and cool-down
- Training History - displays a graphical history of your last 36 training sessions allowing you to review trends and previous personal best results
- Breathing Energy - measures the mechanical work of breathing during your breathing session
- Breathe-Link Software - Windows and Mac connectivity via USB enables real-time training and performance testing.
This item is NON-returnable if package is opened.